SABES JCC AQUATICS COORDINATOR
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and supervise lifeguards.
- Provide daily direction, supervision, and scheduling for lifeguard and safety staff and other aquatics staff as needed. Design and modify daily, weekly, monthly, annual policies and procedures for staff protocol.
- Plan, coordinate, schedule and act as liaison for Camp Olami and Early Childhood Center swim programs.
- Ensure and manage a high level of customer service, by responding to phone and email correspondence, to enhance the member, program participant, and guest experience.
- Organize and facilitate staff meetings and in-services.
- Assist in the process to ensure the quality, cleanliness and maintenance of the aquatics program areas and equipment.
- Manage and facilitate the outdoor pool.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in aquatics
- Minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Current Lifeguard, CPR/First Aid, AED certification
- CPO or equivalent certification
- Lifeguard instructor, W.S.I. certifications preferred
- Perform all physical aspects of the position, including walking, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Minimum 4 year degree BA/BS in Physical education, Recreation or related field
Questions: Please contact Danya Kornblum at firstname.lastname@example.org.