CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, Certified Personal Trainers who have a passion for helping people achieve their health and fitness goals. Candidates must be fearless yet respectable, possess a high level of energy, the ability to strike up a conversation and build instant trust with complete strangers. Your fitness knowledge, organizational skills, energy, and excellent customer service skills will become instantly identified by your communication skills. You’re 1st priority is to provide orientation and instruction to our members while developing a relationship that could transition them into Personal Training. Your overall goal has to be to help our members maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, attain their fitness goals and improve their overall health and wellness.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Kinesiology, Corporate Fitness, Physical Education, Sports Management, Recreation or a related field.
- Nationally recognized personal trainer certification, NETA, AFFA, ACSM, NASM, ACE, and NSCA, other specialized certifications upon approval.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) acceptable with Certifications as listed above.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills–written and verbal, effectively communicate with members and other team members.
- Additional Specialty Certifications welcome in: H.I.I.T., Endurance Sports, biking, running, swimming.
- Must be able to stand walk, sit climb, balance, stoop kneel crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform required personal training skills and techniques as required by certification.
To apply for this position please send resume to Joseph Brooks at email@example.com..