Early Childhood programming at the Sabes JCC seeks to foster within our children a positive self-concept, a joy for learning, and the ability to work and play well with others. Using the "learning through play" approach, children and parents have the opportunity to learn about themselves, their environment, people and the world around them.
What do you get with our program:
- -Small class sizes and great teacher ratios
- -Daily communication
- -Weekly swim lessons
- -Art studio time
- -Emphasis on social and emotional development to ensure Kindergarten readiness
- -Beautiful outdoor playspace
- -Access to great indoor areas around campus to ensure large motor experiences every day
- -Partnerships with MacPhail Music, Como Zoo, Minnesota Children’s Museum, Science Explorers, and many other fun filled child center organizations to provide fun filled activities during the day while children are at school.
- -Evening and weekend family programs to build strong community and connections such as family fun nights, Shabbat dinners, and monthly free Sunday events.