The Mission of the Minneapolis Jewish Film Festival is to foster a stronger sense of identity among the Jewish community and reach out to the broader diverse community at large to educate and increase awareness and understanding of Jewish culture through film. The MPLSJFF endeavors to present the best feature films, documentaries and shorts from around the world on themes of Jewish culture and identity. It is through contemporary film that we move beyond our usual boundaries to experience different ideas, cultures and lifestyles.
- Film Festival Director: Kaira Hogle
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Chairs: Kris MacDonald, Micki Naiman, Suzanne Fenton, Ellyn Wolfenson
- Festival Co-Chairs: Walter Elias, Jim Moscowitz
- Chief Communications Officer: Soni Cohen
- Performing Arts Director: Claire Avitabile
- Director of Donor Relations and Special Projects: Tamar Fenton
- Development Administrative Assistant: Corrie Patrick