DAYCARE PROVIDER FOR SASHA’S PLAY SPACE
The Sasha’s Space provider is responsible for providing a safe, positive and nurturing environment while giving excellent care and customer service for children and parents that are using Sasha’s Play Space.
- Responsible for the general health, happiness, and safety of all children in Sasha’s Play Space
- Interact and develop relationships with the children, their parents, and the fellow staff members in Sasha’s
- Maintain control of children and ensure children are safe and behaving appropriately
- Enforce room rules and policies kindly but firmly
- Check telephone messages and take reservations
- Care for each child in Sasha’s Play Space by playing with and engaging them and changing them when necessary
- Communicate concerns or problems to Sasha’s Play Space Coordinator
- Wash toys after each shift and puts the room back together. Help maintain the condition of the equipment and room
- Make sure that the ratios in the room are maintained. This includes, but is not limited to, making and checking reservations and checking the signing in/out.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Excellent customer service and personal skills with both members and fellow staff
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good team participant
- 3-5 years experience working with children
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- CPR and first aid certified
Contact Allie Greenstein, Sasha’s Coordinator, at 952.381.3374 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.