Safely Welcoming You Back To The J
The J’s Commitment to Your Well-Being
The health and well-being of our members and guests are always of the utmost importance. As we proceed with a phased re-opening, we will be following state and local guidelines to continue our commitment to cleanliness and the safety of the community. We are asking that all members and guests carefully follow these guidelines to help keep the facilities and the entire community as safe and healthy as possible.
MEMBER + GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
- Respect personal space by keeping a safe distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others
- The JCC is working with MDH to determine our facemask requirements in the Fitness Center. Details of the JCC facemask policy will be shared next week.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or sanitize hands using the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility and at entrances upon entering or after contact with others and surfaces/equipment
- Follow designated signage for entrance and exit of areas throughout the facility
- If you have been out of the State of Minnesota within the past two weeks, please stay home and utilize our Virtual J resources
- If you are running a temperature, exhibiting flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, or generally not feeling well, please stay home and utilize our Virtual J resources
EARLY CHILDHOOD FITNESS CENTER INDOOR POOL COVID EXPOSURE RESPONSE
According to the CDC guidelines, older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions, like heart or lung disease or diabetes, may be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness. If you fall into one of these categories, it is recommended you stay home if possible or take extra safety precautions to reduce your risk of getting sick.