Director of Programming
The Director of Programing will provide leadership to program staff and is responsible for developing and implementing a vision for the Center for Adult Services, Center for Youth & Teen, and Center for Inclusion for the MN JCC. This position will foster a culture and atmosphere to mentor, guide and develop staff to successfully operate their departments while promoting program and fiscal responsibility.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee in this position. Activities, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Oversee the administration and coordination of programs by supporting and mentoring managers in the following departments:
- Center for Adult Services
- Center for Youth and Teen
- Center for Inclusion
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation and goal setting
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies amongst program areas
- Implement a professional development program to enhance employee experience and growth
- Work closely with department managers to oversee annual budget by developing and meeting financial targets
- Lead the programming team to vision, develop and implement organization wide events including annual Yom Ha’atzmaut and Hannukah celebrations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field
- 5+ years of administrative experience in management setting including staff supervision and fiscal management
- Knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions
- Commitment to equity, diversity, environmental stewardship, and social justice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards
- Director of Youth and Camping – Sabes & St. Paul
- Inclusion Director
- Director of Adult Services
Interested candidates can send resume and cover letter to Beth Seppelt at BSeppelt@sabesjcc.org.