The Pool Attendant is responsible for all of the duties involved with maintaining a safe and clean pool area. The incumbent provides high level of customer service and ensures a safe and positive program environment.
- Observe the pool and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Identify and report defects throughout the pool and spa area, notify supervisors and concerned departments immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations.
- Ensure swimming pools are clean at all times and report any maintenance issues to Aquatics Director and Maintenance department.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Ensure the pool deck is swept and watered down and that all furniture is in.
- Perform various maintenance duties, including but not limited to cleaning pool filters, scrubbing scum line, and sanitizing equipment.
- Measure and document pool chemical levels.
- Record pool patron numbers and documents incidents as necessary.
- Complete the daily checklist.
- Develop and maintain a friendly relationship with members of the pool.
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Physical requirements are hearing, speaking, seeing, bending, reaching, lifting up to 50 lbs and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
Questions: Contact Mikaela Bagley, Aquatics Coordinator at 952.381.3459 or email email@example.com.