We are working to create tools and resources to help you stay healthy, connected and engaged during these unprecedented times. We will be updating content daily! The role of the JCC has always been to be the place that people can gather – where people welcome and take care of one another. That continues to be our mission and we are working hard to keep us all connected!
SUPPORT RESOURCES AVAILABLE
- JFCS (Jewish Family & Children’s Service) provides Kosher Meals on Wheels, essential medical transportation, and emergency financial assistance. They also offer resources related to self-care. Please call their intake line at 952-542-4843. The intake team can offer information and get people set up with any services they may be eligible for.
- If you or someone you know is struggling with food and groceries, JFCS can help. They can help with all of your food options: Hot meals, Delivered meals, Kids’ meals, SNAP benefits (food stamps), or Grocery and medication delivery. Just call JFCS at 952-546-0616 and leave a confidential message.
- STEP (St. Louis Park Emergency Program) provides confidential food shelf services to those in need residing in St. Louis Park . STEP requests residents make an appointment to use the food shelf by calling 952-925-4899 or by email at: info@STEPslp.org
- PRISM in Golden Valley provides food shelf services to those in need. If you or someone you know is in need of food resources, call PRISM at 763-529-1350.
- Certified Metro Mobility customers can now order groceries and household essentials online from a store that has online shopping and local pick up. Metro Mobility will pick your order up and deliver to your house with NO delivery fee. Please book rides with your provider, just like you book a ride for yourself. For questions about the service, contact the Metro Mobility Service Center at: Call 651-602-1111 / TTY 651-221-9886 / email@example.com
- Help At Your Door
Grocery assistance – orders can be place online or by phone and will be delivered. helpatyourdoor.org or 651 + 642 1892
Chat with a Student
- Want to talk on the phone with a student from HMJDS (Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School)? You will meet some interesting youth and find out how students are spending their time these days. Contact Irit Vinitsky, at the Sabes JCC, at 952-3813527 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with a student.