Health & Safety Protocols
Health & Wellness Center
Safely welcoming you back to the Health & Wellness Center
UPDATE: Masks will be required when indoors at the JCC ages 3+. This includes those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated.
As of September 9, ECC children in the preschool and PreK classrooms will be asked to wear masks at school each day outside of snack, lunch, nap and while outdoors.
We will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and MDH and are doing everything we can to ensure that we are creating a safe and healthy environment for all who enter our doors.
Monday-Thursday 6 AM-7 PM
Friday: 6 AM-6 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 8 AM-6 PM
WE ARE OPEN
- Gymnasium is open for regular programming, such as pickle ball and pick-up basketball
- Towel Service is available
- Virtual Programming is available HERE
- Indoor Pool – Click HERE for details (reservations are not required)
- Sauna/Steam Room/Whirlpools are available
- Indoor Lap Swim (reservations are not required)
- Group Fitness in person classes (reservations are not required)
- Schedule of classes is available HERE
- Reservations are required HERE
- Click HERE to learn how to make a reservation
GUEST AND RECIPROCITY
- JCC Reciprocity with the Capp Center St. Paul will still be honored
- Face masks are required, for those over 3 years old, when indoors at the JCC. (Beginning September 9) This includes those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated.
- Masks should be two or more layers of tightly woven fabric
- Completely cover your nose and mouth
- Fit snugly against your face
- Have a wire against the bridge of the nose for a tight fit
- Unacceptable masks include:
- Thin, loosely woven material and single fabric
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and scarves
- Masks that have valves on the sides
- Mesh masks or masks with visible gaps/holes
- The entire facility is deep cleaned and disinfected
- Continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the Fitness Center
STAFF PROCEDURES AND TRAINING
All staff have received extensive training on the new protocols we have in place.
RESPONSE IF PEOPLE ARE SICK
- If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the JCC, staff leadership will follow the guidance from the Health Department that includes protocols for closing, investigating, cleaning and reopening
- The JCC will communicate quickly and transparently
- COVID Exposure Response